Wednesday 23 July 2014

Feel Good

         The way to be happy at all times is when you feel loved at all times (I tell you,it encourages you even when you are not really doing fine, you just want to try get better). The way to feel loved is when someone actually love you and the way to get someone to love you is to love others, and show that love to them.
           Get me right, I am not saying you will be loved immediately you show love, it takes time. The only key that can break anybody's heart, no matter how hard it may be is Love and that is why God Himself use the method of Love. Imagine a world where we all love ourselves, a Nigeria where Olasode Blessing(Yoruba) truely loves Okpala Uzochukwu(Igbo) and Okpala truely loves Rashidi Muibat(Hause), then, we won't deliberately hurt ourselves. I tell you, we will be happy. We will really feel good.

I choose to love, so help me God...
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks